Okay, I need to warn you, there may be a heavy pun activity around this post. And that ain’t no chit, that’s a fact.
Instead of me trying to find a worthy person to share my good chit with, I decided to follow tradition of ancient nobles and lords and allow all to challenge in the social arena called Twitter where all can see your Chitty attempt. Only the determined may try, and only the worthy may win any chit. I will not randomly pick the user of my extra chit, rather it will be determined by that person who is deemed first to correctly tweet the solution of my secret chit stash.
Here’s how the chit plays out. Below is a graphic that has various types of clues and possibly some misleading information. (you know it will) Decipher the clues and find the correct sequence of the thinkAbout Chit Code.
Rules: Yes, there has to be rules…
1. Send your solution via Twitter in this way @IdeaFreak & @JoePine (Solution sequence) followed by “I want to #SendTheFreak”.
2. You must be the first correct tweet with all the information as described above, with the correct sequence and you are serious about using the Chit Code to attend thinkAbout 2012 in San Francisco. If correct, I will ReTweet a reply with congratulations so that all can see your effort.
3. The prize is only my Chit and NOT the attendance fee to thinkAbout, travel or hotel stay. The prize is only the Chit which gains you access to this special closed function hosted by B. Joseph Pine and James Gilmore. See the webpage for details: thinkAbout.
4. The contest ends at 11:59PM CST on September 12th, 2012. If no one has solved the code and used it by that time, the contest ends and you will just have to wait until next year’s event to try again.
5. Once you have been confirmed that the solution is correct, call the number provided on the thinkAbout information page and make your reservation with the secret Chit Code and we will see you at thinkAbout in San Francisco, California on September 19th – 20th, 2012.
Here’s the puzzle: Bit there were no winners this year.