Workshop & Presentation Programs
Living On The Grid
Seeking solutions to issues and problems can be daunting for any one. Gather a group of people and give them a tool that can help them see the issue better can help open up new and better thinking to achieve better ideas and solutions. Make it fun and collaborative and now you have a tool that can transform audiences to becoming problem-solvers.
This is an interactive presentation/workshop were the audience become active participants in a lively activity applying the power of the 2×2 grid tool. Each presentation and activity will focus on a specific need of the gathering.
The format: 1 – 1.5 hour session
- Brief presentation on the Power of 2×2 grids
- Insights in the current issue (focus of the application)
- Group participation in a 2×2 grid exercise
- Group discussion of observations and causes
- A collaboration of solutions based on group discussions.
This is a perfect session for small conferences, breakout sessions or team meetings.
All content provided by presenter which includes 2×2 cards, team grids and solution panel.
The Experience Economy Workshop
Throughout history, the world has seen various economic eras. In the beginning commerce was created by the exchange of materials extracted from the earth. This was the Commodities Economy. It wasn’t until people began customizing and packaging commodities into small stock items called goods that the economic offer progressed. This was the next evolution of economics we now call the Goods Economy.
Once more a shift happened in the economy when these same goods were now being offered as part of services for customers in order to save time, thus the birth of the Services Economy began to grow. As all things evolve, the Services Economy would give way to a new type of economic offer, not one of acquisition of things, rather one of doing things.
Companies like Disney gave birth to the next progression of offerings, the Experience Economy. An economic shift from customers acquiring products with a focus of time well saved to engagements of time well spent. It is this era that is driving dramatic change and creating unprecedented opportunities for growth.
Now you can learn to understand and leverage this shift away from Goods and Services to Experiences.
The format: 1 – 1.5 day session
- Brief presentation on the value of evolving from Goods and Services to Experiences
- Demonstrating how customization of an offering can lead to an Experience
- Exemplars of the Experience Economy
- Group participation on designing customer engagements
- Team presentation on design and solutions for unique customer experiences
- Discussions on applications and obstacles of implementation
This is a perfect session for small conferences, retreats and pre-conference workshops.