When you need to evolve your business from that of a Goods or Service business to the next level of economic offering, these workshops explore the fundamentals of designing engagements that can become Experiences that the modern consumer is searching for.
- Understand why an experience can change your business forever
- Apply the techniques to avoid commoditization of your offering
- Explore the methods of that transform traditional businesses into Experience stagers
- Discover the tools that successful Experience stagers use when orchestrating their offering
- Collaborate with others to create something unique and authentic to you and your business
- Learn how to shift from Doing For to Doing With your customers
Like it or not, the world has moved out of the Services Economy and is embracing the Experience Economy. Consumers are no longer satisfied by merely acquiring things, they want to embrace experiences and create memories.
Your workshop guide is one of the handful of Certified Experience Economy Experts that have been approved by B. Joseph Pine II and James H. Gilmore, authors of the book “The Experience Economy: Work Is Theatre and Every Business a Stage.”
This workshop gives you an in-depth understanding of the key elements of staging Experiences and can be applied to designing Patient, Customer and Guest Experiences that enhance and evolve your current business offering.
Workshop Length: 8 – 12 Hours
To learn more or schedule a conversation, please contact me through the Contact page.